Admissions for 2020
Admissions Policy 2019
Admissions Policy 2020
Gloucestershire CEM Durham Familiarisation Booklet
To prepare your child for the test:
1. Encourage your child to read.
2. Continue to practise your year 5/6 Maths.
3. The words your child does not understand can be written down in a glossary to help him/her with vocabulary acquisition.
4. It may be helpful to expose your child to CEM Style 11+ exam questions by attempting the sample papers on the School’s website or purchasing CEM Style 11+ practice material on Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematics – available from high street stores and online.
5. Ensure he/she has had a good night sleep and breakfast on the day of the exam.