Admissions for 2019
For those that missed the Entrance Test in September 2018, there will be a Post-Allocation Test on Monday 18 March 2019 – meeting the qualifying standard in this test will enable your son to be slotted into the waiting list for The Crypt School. In order to be eligible for this test you MUST coordinate with Gloucestershire County Council by Friday 8 March 2019, requesting to go on The Crypt School Waiting List. Please email the Admissions Officer Sue Wales email@example.com if you have any further queries.
Admissions Policy 2019
Admissions Policy 2020
Gloucestershire CEM Durham Familiarisation Booklet
To prepare your child for the test:
1. Encourage your child to read.
2. Continue to practise your year 5/6 Maths.
3. The words your child does not understand can be written down in a glossary to help him/her with vocabulary acquisition.
4. It may be helpful to expose your child to CEM Style 11+ exam questions by attempting the sample papers on the School’s website or purchasing CEM Style 11+ practice material on Verbal reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning and Mathematics – available from high street stores and online.
5. Ensure he/she has had a good night sleep and breakfast on the day of the exam.