We look forward to welcoming your sons and daughters on Wednesday the 22nd of March 2017, our Open Day, for a taster of the many exciting opportunities the School has to offer.
Following our consultation on admitting girls into the School into Year 7 in September 2018, the Governors are delighted to announce that they have unanimously approved this change in the status of the School. Therefore, and subject to the approval of the Regional Commissioner for the South West , the first cohort of girls will be joining the School in September 2018.
For full details of the consultation please see the report below:
Co-Educational Project’s timeline
1. Dance room - February 2016
2. Consultation period: 25th April 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Drop-in sessions at the school: May 11th and May 18th 3.30pm to 7.00pm
3. Uniform - June 2016
4. New Teaching block – August 2016
5. Girls’ changing rooms – August 2017
6. Multipurpose sports pitch – August 2017
7. Curriculum & pastoral review – January 2017
8. Appointment of Head of Girls and Girls’ PE teacher – January 2018
First year 7 girls into The Crypt school – September 2018
|Co-Ed leaflet||formal consultation letter for parents